As seen on our Home Page, we have several options to choose from when filing Complaints and submitting Answers: filing online, a public law library available on the second floor of the Courthouse, a drop-box on the northwest corner of the Courthouse, or filing in the clerk’s office with, or without, an appointment.
Keeping You Informed
Georgia Courts Reopening Guide
Judicial Council Strategic Plan Standing Committee
COVID-19 continues to bring change, and for your convenience we hope to help you stay informed -but can’t guarantee that our information is the latest! Please help us stay informed as well; please let us know if you find more up-to-date information than we have here!
- Judicial Emergency Orders from the Georgia Supreme Court
- 7/10/2020 – FOURTH ORDER EXTENDING DECLARATION OF STATEWIDE JUDICIAL EMERGENCY
- 6/12/2020 THIRD ORDER EXTENDING DECLARATION OF STATEWIDE JUDICIAL EMERGENCY
- 5/11/2020 – SECOND ORDER EXTENDING DECLARATION OF STATEWIDE JUDICIAL EMERGENCY
- 4/6/2020 – CHIEF JUSTICE EXTENDS JUDICIAL EMERGENCY
- 3/14/2020 – CHIEF JUSTICE ANNOUNCES STATEWIDE JUDICIAL EMERGENCY
- COVID-19 Changes to Uniform Rules of the Magistrate Court, State of Georgia updates: